PROMOTION NAME: 20% Off Purchase Voucher on TROFAST HFB09, PA921, storage boxes, and frames.
1. PROMOTION SPONSOR: SARTONDOMINICANA, S.A.S ("IKEA") (hereinafter referred to as "The Organizers") will carry out the promotion called "20% Off Purchase Voucher Promotion on TROFAST storage boxes and frames (HFB09 PA921;)" (hereinafter referred to as "the Promotion"), which will be governed by the rules established in this regulation (hereinafter referred to as "The Promotion Rules").
2. THE ORGANIZERS: SARTON DOMINICANA, S.A.S. (IKEA) Address: John F. Kennedy corner Bienvenido García Gautier, El Pino, Santo Domingo, D.N., Zip Code 10508. Phone 809 567-41111
3. TERRITORIAL SCOPE OF THE PROMOTION: This Promotion will be valid in the Dominican Republic from February 05 to 18, 2024.
4. PARTICIPANTS: All individuals who make and pay for the purchase of one or more items from the promotion combination series (excluding transportation and assembly services and items from the opportunities area) within the promotion period.
5. PROMOTION MECHANICS: Only valid online/web. All customers who purchase one or more items from the combination series to be indicated later, excluding transportation and assembly services and items from the opportunities area, will receive a twenty percent (20%) voucher of the value of their invoice for use at IKEA. After making the payment, the area collaborator will hand over the invoice specifying the redemption date. With this, the customer can request the printing of the purchase voucher in the Customer Service department, starting from the specified redemption date.
Participation in this promotion will apply to purchases made in IKEA stores and points of sale in the Dominican Republic, including those made through the Teleordering service.
Prior notification to the Pro-Consumer Institute, THE ORGANIZERS may cancel the promotion, modify the dates, the terms and conditions of these promotion rules, as well as the prizes presented, at any time for justified and notified cause to Pro-Consumer for approval. In case of cancellation or changes in the promotion, it will be notified on our website www.IKEA.com.do, on social networks, or in the IKEA Santo Domingo store.
|Promotion Validity Date
|Purchase Voucher Redemption Date
20% purchase voucher on TROFAST storage boxes and frames
Minimum Amount: RD$2,500
Includes: HFB09, PA921 TROFAST storage boxes and frames
20% purchase voucher
February 05 to February 18, 2024
February 19 to March 03, 2024
6. PRIZE: One (1) Purchase Voucher for twenty percent (20%) of the purchase amount as detailed in point "5. Promotion Mechanics" (excluding transportation and assembly services and items from the opportunities area). To claim the prize, it is essential that the customer presents the purchase invoice. If the purchase has been made in-store, a physical invoice must be presented, in case the purchase has been made via Web or Teleordering, it can be presented digitally.
The Purchase Voucher is non-transferable, and the customer may redeem it at IKEA stores and points of sale in the Dominican Republic. In the event of a return, the customer must bring the item to one of the IKEA stores or points of sale in the Dominican Republic. The value of the transportation cannot be offset by its cash value.
6.1 For the purpose of ensuring the legitimacy of the winner, we may request additional documents, such as an identity card, passport, or driver's license. The customer releases THE ORGANIZERS from any liability as a result of the acceptance or use of the prize, provided that the cause is not attributable to THE ORGANIZER.
6.2 In the event of the return of the item from the combination series subject to this promotion, the credit note will not include the percent or value of transportation as appropriate and specified in "point 5" of these rules, of the value of the returned item.
6.3 The promotion will apply to purchases made in IKEA stores or points of sale in the Dominican Republic and through the Teleordering service. All taxes, fees, or expenses incurred by the winner to receive or claim the prize and any other unspecified expenses are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6.4 If two or more promotions of this type coincide on the same purchase invoice, the customer will receive the purchase voucher with the highest amount that can be used in-store, at an IKEA point of sale, or online. The purchase voucher is non-refundable, non-revocable, and non-transferable to any person.
6.5 For the generation of the promotional purchase voucher, a single invoice that reaches the minimum amount required by the promotion applies. No summing up of several invoices will be made to reach the required minimum.
6.6 Purchase vouchers for promotions from the Pax and Kitchens families will be generated based on the items invoiced at the time of purchase during the promotion period. Items that are on paid reserve will generate the purchase voucher when the paid reserve is physically present at IKEA facilities.
7. GENERAL AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS: Purchase voucher promotions may be subject to special conditions such as minimum purchases or specific item purchases. These conditions will be reflected in the promotion and in the specific promotion rules.
9. USE OF WINNERS' NAMES AND IMAGES: In accordance with the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 172-13, participants in promotions automatically consent to the use and processing of the data provided, for the purpose of participating in the promotion, and also for the investigation, promotion, and marketing of the products and services of THE ORGANIZERS. Likewise, the personal information requested for the purpose of this promotion will not be disclosed to any other organization except with the express consent of the contestant. Participants, if they are winners, automatically consent by participating in this promotion to the use, publication, and reproduction worldwide and without limitation, by THE ORGANIZERS, of their image and name in any type of advertising, promotion, publication, including the Internet, for commercial or informational purposes, as long as they are related only to this promotion, without THE ORGANIZERS having to pay any economic compensation to the winning participant for this fact, these publications will be made within a period of six (6) months, from the end of the promotion. If the winning participant is not interested in participating in these publications, they may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org rejecting their consent.
10. ACCEPTANCE OF THESE RULES: Mere participation in the promotion implies acceptance of these rules and also consent pursuant to the ORGANIC LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA No. 172-13 by the participants that the registered data may be used by SARTON DOMINICANA S.A.S to communicate other campaigns or promotions. In case of doubts or discrepancies in the interpretation of these rules, they will be referred to common law. The rules will be available during the period in which the promotion is valid at the IKEA Dominican Republic store and on the website.
11. GENERAL: Any attempt at betting, or similar methods are prohibited. No automatic, programmed, robotic, or similar registration will be allowed. THE ORGANIZERS may disqualify or exclude from the promotion those participants who, directly or indirectly, have altered, breached, or violated the rules established in these Promotion Rules.
12. APPLICABLE LAW: This promotion is governed by the current legislation in the Dominican Republic and by these rules.