It's ok to change your mind!
If you're not fully satisfied with the products after receiving your purchase, return the product without uncovering or opening it, inside its original package and with the original receipt, in 90 days or less.
It's essential to present the receipt for all exchanges and returns. As of the first 30 days of the billing date, ITBIS is non-refundable and non-creditable for change of opinion.
If you don't love your mattress, change it! You can change your mattress in 89 nights, after you've tried it. Bring your mattress in good condition to the store with the purchase ticket and choose a different one that best suits your sleeping way. You may not have stains or signs of dirt.
We're very sorry, but for hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns of opened bedding, pillows and rugs.
We cannot accept returns of fabrics, plants and other products custom purchased (such as, countertops of any material, cut to measure) or purchased in opportunities and exhibition.
The report or claim of a damaged or broken item will be valid within the 7 calendar days from the date of purchase. If the delivery was by means of the authorised delivery service, Sarton Dominicana S.A.S., will be responsible for the expenses of collection and delivery.
If instead, the item was delivered on its own account it should be brought to the closer main store or IKEA Point to make the exchange or return.
We'll accept the change or return of the faulty products reported within the first 3 months starting from the date of purchase and incorrect deliveries, being Sarton Dominicana S.A.S., who will take responsability for the delivery expenses, to the IKEA store.
- You'll have to get in contact with us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (809)567-4532 providing the product details, receipt, as well as the damage it suffers. Once the information has been received we'll indicate you how to proceed. The refund will be made as soon as possible and, in any case, within the 14 business days after the return of the goods. The substitution of the item will be carried our, depending on the geographic location, within no more than 10 working days, as long as the item is available.
- The amounts paid for those products that are returned due to damage or fault, provided such damage is real, will be entirely refunded, including the delivery expenses.
- The refund will always be carried out in the same payment method that you used to pay for the purchase. The ITBIS will not be refundable as of the first 30 days after the billing date.
- IKEA will not make exceptions regarding returns and their corresponding penalties, when the norms previously indicated are not fulfilled.
- The credits resulting from exceptions are non-refundable.
- Incidence on items with guarantee please see the guarantee program section on our web www.ikea.com.do or request information or written guarantee in Customer Service.
Abandoned and lost products
If IKEA has any abandoned or lost product for thirty (30) days or more, and such product has not been reclaimed, IKEA has the right to dispose of the product.
Returns of frozen or refrigerated items, opened or out of packaging, are not accepted.
Registered by Pro Consumidor under the No.027/2017