We advise you anywhere you want
Our kitchen specialists help you obtain your dream kitchen. For that, you can visit us at your IKEA store or make a home appointment.
Specialists at your IKEA store
Come to your IKEA store or Point, our specialists will help you plan your kitchen.
In order to install your kitchen it’s important to take measures. Consider the walls, windows, doors, angles of the walls, the detail of the place where the plugs are found, drainage, plumbing and ventilation.
*If you want to hire the intallation of your new kitchen IKEA with us, the requirement is also hiring the measurement service.
You can hire our measurement service for RD$ 1,950 in the Metropolitan area (check the other areas in your store or by telephone). In the case of the purchase of a kitchen, this amount will be returned in a gift voucher
With our home delivery service you just have to worry about deciding which kitchen adapts best to your needs.
Check the rates by zone and amount of purchase in the following link.
If you already have everything decided, we can help you with the assembling and installation of your kitchen so that you can save your valuable time.
- Assembly and installation for upper and lower furniture, legs, hinges, doors and drawers.
- Installation. Except island extractor hoods that are charged separately.
- Installation of IKEA sinks, taps and siphons.
- Installation of IKEA wooden worktops, sink and hob cuttings are included.
- Assembling and installation of illumination systems of IKEA kitchens.
- Installation of side panels, handles and all interior accessories (shelves, baskets, etc.)
- We take away all the boxes (unless you want to keep them).
- We do not make installations on laminated gypsum walls.
From RD$ 2,350 linear metre.
The linear meter is excluded from the price and will be charged separately the dismantling of your old kitchen.
Installation of wood and laminated worktops
Discover all the range of worktops for your kitchen. All our worktops are durable and of easy maintenance.