PROMOTION NAME: PROMOTION: 20% purchase voucher for BESTÅ HFB 02, PA's 211 and 231
1. PROMOTION SPONSOR: SARTONDOMINICANA, S.A.S ("IKEA") (hereinafter referred to as "The Organizers") will carry out the promotion named "20% purchase voucher for BESTÅ (HFB 02, PA's 211 and 231)" (hereinafter referred to as "the Promotion"), which will be governed by the rules established in this regulation (hereinafter referred to as "The Promotion Rules").
2. THE ORGANIZERS: SARTON DOMINICANA, S.A.S.(IKEA) Address: John F. Kennedy corner Bienvenido García Gautier, el Pino, Santo Domingo, D.N., C.P. 10508. Phone 809 567-41111
3. PROMOTIONAL TERRITORY: This Promotion will be valid in the Dominican Republic, from February 12 to February 25, 2024.
4. PARTICIPANTS: All individuals who make and pay for the purchase of one or more items from the promotion's combination series (excluding transport and assembly services and items from the opportunity area) within the promotion period.
5. PROMOTION MECHANICS: Valid only online/web. All customers who purchase one or more items from the combination series to be indicated later, excluding transport and assembly services and items from the opportunity area, will receive a Twenty percent (20%) of the value of their invoice in a Purchase Voucher to be used at IKEA. After making the payment, the area collaborator will hand over their invoice specifying the redemption date. With this, the customer can request the printing of the purchase voucher at the Customer Service department, starting from the specified redemption date.
Participation in this promotion will be applicable to purchases made at IKEA stores and points in the Dominican Republic, including those made through the Teleorders service.
Upon notification to the Pro-Consumer Institute, THE ORGANIZERS may cancel the promotion, modify the dates, terms and conditions of these promotion rules, as well as the prizes presented, at any time for justified cause and notified to Pro-Consumer for approval. In case of cancellation or changes in the promotion, it will be notified on our website www.IKEA.com.do, on social networks, or at the IKEA Santo Domingo store.
|Promotion Validity Date
|Purchase Voucher or Gift Voucher Redemption Date
20% purchase voucher on BESTÅ
Minimum Amount: RD$8,000
Includes: HFB 02, PA's 211 and 231
20% purchase voucher.
February 12 to February 25, 2024
February 26 to March 03, 2024
6. PRIZE: One (1) Purchase Voucher for Twenty percent (20%) of the purchase amount as detailed in point "5. Promotion Mechanics" (excluding transport and assembly services and items from the opportunity area). To claim the prize, it is essential for the customer to present the purchase invoice. If the purchase was made in-store, the customer must present a physical invoice; if the purchase was made via Web or Teleorders, a digital invoice may be presented.
The Purchase Voucher is non-transferable, and can be redeemed by the customer at IKEA stores and points in the Dominican Republic. In the case of a return, the customer must bring the item to one of the IKEA stores or points in the Dominican Republic. The value of transportation cannot be compensated in cash.
6.1 To ensure the legitimacy of the winner, we may request additional documents, such as identity card, passport, or driver's license. The customer exempts THE ORGANIZERS from any liability resulting from the acceptance or use of the prize, provided that the cause is not attributable to THE ORGANIZER.
6.2 In the event of the return of the item from the combination series subject to this promotion, the credit note will not include the percentage or value of the transportation as appropriate and specified in "point 5" of these bases, of the value of the returned item.
6.3 The promotion will apply to purchases made in IKEA stores or points in the Dominican Republic and through the Teleorders service. All taxes, fees, or expenses incurred by the winner to receive or claim the prize and any other type of expenses, not specified, are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6.4 If two or more promotions of this type coincide on the same purchase invoice, the customer will receive the purchase voucher with the highest amount, which can be used through the store, IKEA point, or on the web. The purchase voucher is not refundable, reactivatable, or transferable to any person.
6.5 For the generation of the promotional purchase voucher, a single invoice that reaches the minimum amount required by the promotion applies. Summations of several invoices will not be made to reach the required minimum.
6.6 Purchase vouchers for promotions from the Pax and Kitchens families will be generated based on the items invoiced at the time of purchase during the promotion period. Items that are in the status of paid reservation will generate the purchase voucher at the moment the paid reservation is physically at IKEA's facilities.
7. GENERAL AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS: Purchase voucher promotions may be subject to special conditions such as minimum purchases or purchases of specific items. These conditions will be reflected in the promotion and in the specific promotion bases.
9. USE OF WINNERS' NAMES AND IMAGES: Pursuant to the provisions of Organic Law on Personal Data Protection No. 172-13, participants in promotions automatically consent to the use and processing of the data provided, for the purpose of participating in the promotion, and also for the investigation, promotion, and commercialization of the products and services of THE ORGANIZERS. Likewise, the personal information requested for the purposes of this promotion will not be disclosed to any other organization except with the express consent of the contestant. Participants, in the event of winning, automatically consent to participating in the present promotion in the use, publication, and reproduction worldwide and without limitation, by THE ORGANIZERS, of their image and name in any type of advertising, promotion, publication, including the Internet, for commercial or informational purposes as long as they are related solely to this promotion, without THE ORGANIZERS having to pay any financial compensation to the winning participant for this fact; these publications will be made within a time frame of six (6) months, from the end of the promotion. If the winning participant is not interested in participating in these publications, they may send an email to email@example.com, rejecting their consent.
10. ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS: Mere participation in the promotion implies acceptance of these terms and also consent under the ORGANIC LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA No. 172-13 by the participants that the registered data may be used by SARTON DOMINICANA S.A.S to communicate other campaigns, or promotions. In case of doubts or discrepancies in the interpretation of these terms, they will be referred to common law. The terms will be available during the period in which the promotion is valid in the IKEA Dominican Republic store and on the website.
11. GENERAL: Any attempt at betting, or other similar methods, is prohibited. No automatic, programmed, robotic, or similar registrations will be allowed. THE ORGANIZERS may disqualify or exclude from the promotion those participants who, directly or indirectly, have altered, breached, or violated the rules established in these Promotion Terms.
12. APPLICABLE LAW: This promotion is governed by the current legislation in the Dominican Republic and by these terms.