NAME OF PROMOTION: PROMOTION: 10% In purchase voucher, in HFB07, PA 711, 721, 731, 741, 742. Includes PAs 635 and 636 kitchens and appliances
1. PROMOTION SPONSOR: SARTON DOMINICANA, S.A.S ("IKEA") (hereinafter referred to as "The Organizers") will carry out the promotion called "Promotion 10% purchase voucher on frames, doors, drawers, fronts, of Kitchens and Appliances (HFB07; HFB 07, PA 711, 721, 731, 741, 742. Includes PAs 635 and 636 sinks and faucets)" (hereinafter referred to as "the Promotion"), which will be governed by the rules established in this regulation (hereinafter referred to as "The Promotion Rules").
2. THE ORGANIZERS: SARTON DOMINICANA, S.A.S. (IKEA) Address: John F. Kennedy corner Bienvenido García Gautier, El Pino, Santo Domingo, D.N., C.P. 10508. Telephone 809 567-41111
3. TERRITORIAL SCOPE OF THE PROMOTION: This Promotion will be valid in the Dominican Republic, from February 01 to February 29, 2024.
4. PARTICIPANTS: All individuals who make and pay for the purchase of one or more items from the combination series of the promotion (excluding transportation and assembly services and items from the opportunity area) within the promotion period.
5. PROMOTION DYNAMICS: Valid only online/web. All customers who purchase one or more items from the combination series to be indicated later excluding transportation and assembly services and items from the opportunity area will receive a ten percent (10%) of the value of their invoice in a Purchase Voucher to be used at IKEA. After making the payment, the collaborator in the area will deliver their invoice specifying the redemption date. With this, the customer can request the printing of the purchase voucher in the Customer Service department, starting from the specified redemption date.
Participation in this promotion will be applicable to purchases made at IKEA stores and points in the Dominican Republic, including those made through the Teleordering service.
Upon prior notification to the Consumer Protection Institute, THE ORGANIZERS may cancel the promotion, modify the dates, the terms and conditions of these promotion rules, as well as the prizes presented, at any time for justified and notified cause to the Consumer Protection Institute for approval. In case of cancellation or changes in the promotion, it will be notified on our website www.IKEA.com.do, on social networks or at the IKEA Santo Domingo store.
|Promotion Validity Date
|Redemption Date of Purchase Voucher or Gift Voucher
10% purchase voucher on Kitchens and appliances
Minimum Amount: RD$60,000
Includes: HFB 07, PA 711, 721, 731, 741, 742. Includes PAs 635 and 636 frames, drawers doors, and fronts, (sinks and faucets) when invoiced together. Includes appliances.
10% purchase voucher.
February 01 to February 29, 2024
March 01 to March 31, 2024.
6. PRIZE: One (1) Purchase Voucher for ten percent (10%) of the purchase amount as detailed in point "5. Promotion Dynamics" (excluding transportation and assembly services and items from the opportunity area). To claim the prize, it is essential that the customer presents the purchase invoice. If the purchase has been made in-store, the physical invoice must be presented, in case the purchase has been made via Web or Teleordering it can be presented digitally.
The Purchase Voucher is non-transferable, can be redeemed by the customer at IKEA stores and points in the Dominican Republic. In case of a return, the customer must bring the item to one of the IKEA stores or points in the Dominican Republic. The value of the transportation cannot be compensated for in cash.
6.1 To ensure the legitimacy of the winner, we may request additional documents, such as identity card, passport, or driver's license. The client exempts the ORGANIZERS from any responsibility as a result of the acceptance or use of the prize, provided that the cause is not attributable to the ORGANIZER.
6.2 In the event of the return of the item from the combination series object of this promotion, the credit note will not include the percentage or value of the transportation as appropriate and specified in "point 5" of these rules, of the value of the returned item.
6.3 The promotion will apply to purchases made at IKEA stores or points in the Dominican Republic and through the Teleordering service. All taxes, fees, or expenses incurred by the winner to receive or claim the prize and any other type of expenses not specified are the absolute responsibility of the customer.
6.4 If two or more promotions of this type coincide on the same purchase invoice, the customer will receive the purchase voucher of the highest amount, which can be consumed through the store, IKEA point, or on the web. The purchase voucher is not refundable, reactivable, or transferable to any person.
6.5 For the generation of the promotional purchase voucher, a single invoice that reaches the minimum amount required by the promotion applies. No summing up of several invoices will be made to reach the required minimum.
6.6 The purchase vouchers of the promotions of the Pax and Kitchens families will be generated based on the items invoiced at the time of purchase during the promotion period. Items that are on hold paid will generate the purchase voucher at the time the hold paid is physically in IKEA's facilities.
7. GENERAL AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS: Purchase voucher promotions may be subject to special conditions such as minimum purchases or purchases of specific items. These conditions will be reflected in the promotion and in the particular promotion rules.
8. PERSONAL DATA: Personal data provided by participants to participate in this promotion will be incorporated into a data file owned by SARTON DOMINICANA, S.A.S, domiciled at Av. John F. Kennedy esq. Bienvenido García Gautier Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional El Pino CP 10508. You can consult the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy at www.ikea.com.do
9. USE OF WINNERS' NAMES AND IMAGES: In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 172-13, participants in promotions automatically consent to the use and processing of the data provided, in order to participate in the promotion, and also for the investigation, promotion, and marketing of the products and services of the ORGANIZERS. Likewise, the personal information requested for the purposes of this promotion will not be disclosed to any other organization except with the express consent of the contestant. Participants, in the event of being winners, automatically consent, upon participating in this promotion, to the use, publication, and reproduction worldwide and without limitation, by the ORGANIZERS, of their image and name in any type of advertising, promotion, publication, including the Internet, for commercial or informational purposes as long as they are related only to this promotion, without the ORGANIZERS having to pay any economic compensation to the winning participant for this fact, these publications will be made within the time frame of six (6) months, starting from the end of the promotion. If the winning participant is not interested in participating in these publications, they may send an email to email@example.com rejecting their consent.
10. ACCEPTANCE OF THESE RULES: Mere participation in the promotion implies acceptance of these rules and also the consent under the ORGANIC LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA No. 172-13 by the participants that the registered data may be used by SARTON DOMINICANA S.A.S to communicate other campaigns, or promotions. In case of doubts or discrepancies in the interpretation of these rules, they will be referred to common law. The rules will be available during the period in which the promotion is valid in the IKEA store in the Dominican Republic and on the web.
11. GENERAL: Any attempt to gamble, or other similar methods are prohibited. No automatic, programmed, robotic, or similar registrations will be allowed. The ORGANIZERS may disqualify or exclude from the promotion those participants who, directly or indirectly, have altered, breached, or violated the rules established in these Promotion Rules.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION: This promotion is governed by the legislation in force in the Dominican Republic and by these rules.