1. PROMOTION SPONSOR: SARTONDOMINICANA, S.A.S ("IKEA") (hereinafter referred to as "The Organizers") will carry out the promotion called "20% Purchase Voucher for Appliances (HFB07)" (hereinafter referred to as "the Promotion"), which will be governed by the rules established in this regulation (hereinafter referred to as "The Promotion Rules").
2. THE ORGANIZERS: SARTONDOMINICANA, S.A.S. (IKEA) Address: John F. Kennedy corner Bienvenido García Gautier, el Pino, Santo Domingo, D.N., Zip Code 10508. Phone 809 567-4111.
3. TERRITORIAL SCOPE OF THE PROMOTION: This Promotion will be valid in the Dominican Republic, from November 13 to 26, 2023.
4. PARTICIPANTS: All individuals who make and pay for the purchase of one or more items from the promotion's combination series (excluding transportation and assembly services and items from the opportunities area) within the promotion's validity period.
5. PROMOTION MECHANICS: All customers who purchase one or more items from the combination series, as indicated below, excluding transportation and assembly services and items from the opportunities area, will receive twenty percent (20%) of the value of their invoice in a purchase voucher to be used at IKEA. After making the payment, the area collaborator will provide them with their invoice. With this, the customer can go to Customer Service to request the printing of the Purchase Voucher from the start of the Redemption Date. Participation in this promotion will apply to purchases made at IKEA Santo Domingo, IKEA Bavaro Point, IKEA Santiago Point, IKEA La Romana Point, and through the Teleorders service. Upon notification to the Consumer Protection Institute, The Organizers may cancel the promotion, modify the dates, the terms and conditions of these promotion rules, as well as the prizes presented, at any time for justified and notified reasons to Pro-Consumer for approval. In the event of cancellation or changes to the promotion, it will be notified on our website www.IKEA.com.do, on social media, or at the IKEA Santo Domingo store.
|Promotion||Comments||Purchase Voucher||Promotion Validity Date||Purchase Voucher Redemption Date|
|20% purchase voucher for appliances||Minimum Amount: No minimum amount
|20% purchase voucher||November 13 to November 26, 2023||November 27 to December 10, 2023|
6. PRIZE: One (1) Purchase Voucher for twenty percent (20%) of the purchase amount as detailed in point "5. Promotion Mechanics" (excluding transportation and assembly services and items from the opportunities area). To claim the prize, it is essential that the customer presents the purchase invoice. The Purchase Voucher is non-transferable and can be redeemed by the customer at the IKEA store or IKEA Bavaro, Santiago, and La Romana Points. In the event of a return, the customer must bring it to the store or any of the points, and the value of the transportation cannot be compensated for in cash.
6.1 To ensure the legitimacy of the winner, we may request additional documents, such as ID, passport, or driver's license. The customer exempts The Organizers from any responsibility as a result of accepting or using the prize, provided that the cause is not attributable to The Organizer.
6.2 In the event of the return of the item from the combination series subject to this promotion, the credit note will not include the percentage or value of transportation, as applicable and specified in "point 5" of these rules, of the value of the returned item.
6.3 The promotion will apply to purchases made at the IKEA Santo Domingo store, IKEA Bavaro Point, IKEA Santiago Point, IKEA La Romana Point, and through the Teleorders service. All taxes, fees, or expenses incurred by the winner to receive or claim the prize and any other unspecified expenses are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6.4 If two or more promotions of this type coincide on the same purchase invoice, the customer will receive the purchase voucher with the highest amount, which can be used in-store, IKEA point, or on the web. The purchase voucher is not refundable, reactivatable, or transferable to any person.
7. GENERAL AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS: Purchase voucher promotions may be subject to special conditions such as minimum purchase amounts or the purchase of specific items. These conditions will be reflected in the promotion and in the specific promotion terms.
8. PERSONAL DATA: The personal data that participants provide to participate in this promotion will be incorporated into a data file owned by SARTON DOMINICANA, S.A.S, located at Av. John F. Kennedy corner Bienvenido García Gautier, Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional El Pino CP 10508.
9. USE OF WINNERS' NAMES AND IMAGES: In accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 172-13, participants in promotions automatically consent to the use and processing of the provided data for the purpose of participating in the promotion and for the investigation, promotion, and marketing of the products and services of The Organizers. Likewise, the personal information requested for the purposes of this promotion will not be disclosed to any other organization unless with the express consent of the participant. Participants, in the event of winning, automatically consent to the use, publication, and reproduction worldwide and without limitation, by The Organizers, of their image and name in any type of advertising, promotion, publication, including the Internet, for commercial or informational purposes as long as they relate only to this promotion. The Organizers are not required to pay any compensation to the winning participant for this, and these publications will be made within the period of six (6) months from the end of the promotion. If the winning participant is not interested in participating in these publications, they can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org rejecting their consent.
10. ACCEPTANCE OF THESE RULES: Mere participation in the promotion implies acceptance of these rules and also consent under the ORGANIC LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA No. 172-13 by the participants that the registered data may be used by SARTON DOMINICANA S.A.S to communicate other campaigns or promotions. In case of doubts or discrepancies in the interpretation of these rules, they will be referred to common law. The rules will be available during the period in which the promotion is valid at the IKEA store in the Dominican Republic and on the web.
11. GENERAL: Any attempt at betting or other similar methods is prohibited. No automatic, programmed, robotic, or similar registration will be allowed. The Organizers may disqualify or exclude from the promotion those participants who, directly or indirectly, have altered, breached, or violated the rules established in these Promotion Rules.
12. APPLICABLE LAW: This promotion is governed by the current legislation in the Dominican Republic and by these rules.