1. PROMOTION SPONSOR: SARTON DOMINICANA, S.A.S ("IKEA") (hereinafter referred to as "The Organizers") will carry out the promotion called "Wednesdays at IKEA taste better" (hereinafter referred to as "the Promotion"), which will be governed by the rules established in this regulation (hereinafter referred to as "The Promotion Rules").
2. THE ORGANIZERS: SARTON DOMINICANA, S.A.S. (IKEA) Address: John F. Kennedy corner Bienvenido García Gautier, el Pino, Santo Domingo, D.N., C.P. 10508. Phone: 809 567-41111
3. TERRITORIAL SCOPE OF THE PROMOTION: This Promotion will be valid in the Dominican Republic, every Wednesday of January 2024 (January 3, January 10, January 17, January 24, and January 31).
4. Participation in this promotion will apply to purchases made at the IKEA Santo Domingo Store. The Organizers may cancel the promotion, modify the dates, the terms and conditions of these promotion bases, as well as the presented prizes, at any time for justified reasons. In case of cancellation or changes in the promotion, it will be notified on our website www.IKEA.com.do, on social networks, or at the IKEA Santo Domingo store.
5. PROMOTION MECHANICS: All customers who make a purchase at the IKEA Restaurant or Swedish Café (hereinafter referred to as "IKEA FOOD") with NO MINIMUM VALUE on the dates mentioned in "3", and present the IKEA FOOD invoice to the IKEA Store seller or cashier (excluding transport and assembly services and items from the opportunities area) will receive a discount with the value of the invoice or up to RD$600 for the purchase made at IKEA FOOD, which can be credited to their purchase invoice at the IKEA Santo Domingo Store. The discount of up to RD$600 applies to a minimum purchase of RD$4,000 in purchases made at the IKEA Santo Domingo Store, applicable on any day of January.
6. PRIZE: Discount of up to RD$600 on a purchase exceeding RD$4,000 as detailed in "5. Promotion Mechanics" (excluding transport and assembly services and items from the opportunities area). To claim the prize, it is essential that the customer presents the IKEA FOOD purchase invoice. The discount is cumulative up to a maximum of RD$600. The discount is non-transferable and can be redeemed by the customer at the IKEA Santo Domingo Store. In case of a return, the customer must bring it to the store or any of the points, and the value of the transport cannot be compensated in cash.
6.1 To ensure the legitimacy of the winner, we may request additional documents, such as an identity card, passport, or driver's license. The customer releases The Organizers from any responsibility as a result of accepting or using the prize, provided that the cause is not attributable to The Organizer.
6.2 In the event of the return of the combination series item of this promotion, the credit note will not include the percentage or value of the transport as appropriate and specified in "point 5" of these bases, of the value of the returned item.
6.3 The promotion will apply to purchases made at the IKEA Santo Domingo Store, IKEA Bavaro Store, IKEA Santiago Point, and IKEA La Romana Point. All taxes, fees, or expenses incurred by the winner to receive or claim the prize and any other type of unspecified expenses are the absolute responsibility of the customer.
6.4 If two or more promotions of this type coincide on the same purchase invoice, the customer will receive the purchase voucher with the highest amount that can be used through the store, IKEA point, or website. The purchase voucher will not be refundable, reactivatable, or transferable to any person.
7. GENERAL AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS
Promotions may be subject to special conditions such as minimum purchases or the purchase of specific items. These conditions will be reflected in the promotion and in the specific rules of the promotion.
8. PERSONAL DATA: The personal data that participants provide to participate in this promotion will be included in a data file owned by SARTON DOMINICANA, S.A.S, located at Av. John F. Kennedy corner Bienvenido García Gautier, Santo Domingo, National District, El Pino CP 10508.
8.1 USE OF WINNERS' NAME AND IMAGE: In accordance with the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 172-13, participants in promotions automatically consent to the use and processing of the data provided, for the purpose of participating in the promotion, and also for the investigation, promotion, and marketing of the products and services of The Organizers. Likewise, the personal information requested for the purposes of this promotion will not be disclosed to any other organization unless expressly consented by the participant. Participants, in case of being winners, automatically consent, by participating in this promotion, to the use, publication, and reproduction worldwide and without limitation, by The Organizers, of their image and name in any type of advertising, promotion, publication, including the Internet, for commercial or informational purposes as long as these are related only to this promotion, without The Organizers having to pay any economic compensation to the winning participant for this fact. These publications will be made within the six (6) months following the end of the promotion. If the winning participant is not interested in participating in these publications, they can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org rejecting their consent.
9. ACCEPTANCE OF THESE RULES: Mere participation in the promotion implies acceptance of these rules and also the consent under the ORGANIC LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA No. 172-13 by participants that the registered data may be used by SARTON DOMINICANA S.A.S to communicate other campaigns or promotions. In case of doubts or discrepancies in the interpretation of these rules, they will be referred to common law. The rules will be available during the period in which the promotion is valid at the IKEA Dominican Republic store and on the website.
11. GENERAL: Any attempt at betting or other similar methods is prohibited. No automatic, programmed, robotic, or similar registration will be allowed. The Organizers may disqualify or exclude from the promotion those participants who, directly or indirectly, have altered, breached, or violated the rules established in these Promotion Rules.
12. APPLICABLE LAW: This promotion is governed by the current legislation in the Dominican Republic and by these rules.