2. THE ORGANIZERS: SARTONDOMINICANA, SAS (IKEA) Address: John F. Kennedy corner Bienvenido García Gautier, el Pino, Santo Domingo, DN, CP 10508. Telephone 809 567-41111
3. TERRITORIAL SCOPE OF THE PROMOTION: This Promotion will be valid in the Dominican Republic,from May 22 to June 4.
4. PARTICIPANTS: All natural persons who make and pay for the purchase of one or more items from the series of combinations of the promotion (excludes transportation and assembly services and items from the opportunity area) within the period of validity of the promotion.
5. DYNAMICS OF THE PROMOTION: All customers who purchase one or more items from the series of combinations that will be indicated below, excluding transportation and assembly services and items from the opportunity area, will receive Twenty percent (20%) of the value of their invoice in a Purchase Check. to be used at IKEA. After making the payment, the collaborator of the area will give you your invoice. With this, the client can go to Customer Service to request the printing of the Purchase Check from the beginning of the Redemption Date. Participation in this promotion will be applicable to purchases made at the IKEA Santo Domingo store, the IKEA Bávaro Point, the IKEA Santiago Point, the IKEA La Romana Point and through the Teleorder service.Prior notification to the Pro-Consumer Institute THE ORGANIZERS may cancel the promotion, modify the dates, the terms and conditions of these promotion bases, as well as the prizes presented, at any time for justified cause and notified to Pro-Consumer for purposes of approval. In case of cancellation or changes in the promotion, it will be notified on our website www.IKEA.com.do, on social networks or at the IKEA Santo Domingo store.
|Promotion||Comments||Purchase Check||Promotion Effective Date||Redemption Date Purchase Check or Gift Check|
|20% purchase check KALLAX Family (HFB02; PA215)||Minimum amount:
|20% purchase check||May 22 to June 04, 2023||June 05 to 18, 2023|
6.1 In order to guarantee the legitimacy of the winner, we may request some additional document, such as an identity card, passport or driver's license. The client exempts THE ORGANIZERS from any responsibility as a result of the acceptance or use of the prize, as long as the cause is not attributable TO THE ORGANIZER.
6.2 Upon return of the item from the series of combinations that is the object of this promotion, the credit note will not include the percentage or value of the transport as appropriate and specified in "point 5" of these bases, of the value of the returned item.
6.3 The promotion will be applicable to purchases made at the IKEA Santo Domingo store, IKEA Bávaro Point, the IKEA Santiago Point, IKEA La Romana Point and through the Teleorder service. All taxes, fees or expenses incurred by the winner to receive or claim the prize and any other type of expenses, not specified, are the sole responsibility of the client.
6.4 If two more promotions of this type coincide on the same purchase invoice, the customer will receive the purchase check for the highest amount that they can consume through the store, IKEA point or on the web. The purchase check will not be refundable or reactivated or transferable to any person.
7. GENERAL AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS
Purchase check promotions may be subject to special conditions such as minimum purchase or purchase of specific items. These conditions will be reflected in the promotion and in the particular bases of the promotion.
8. PERSONAL DATA: The personal data that the participants provide to participate in this promotion will be incorporated into a data file, property of SARTON DOMINICANA, SAS, domiciled at Av. John F. Kennedy esq. Welcome García Gautier Santo Domingo, El Pino National District CP 10508.
9. USE OF NAME OF WINNERS AND IMAGE: By virtue of the provisions of the organic law on protection of personal data No. 172-13, the participants in the promotions automatically consent to the use and processing of the data provided, in order to participate in the promotion, and also for the investigation, promotion and commercialization of the products and services of THE ORGANIZERS. Likewise, the personal information requested for the purposes of this promotion will not be disclosed to any other organization except with the express consent of the contestant. Participants, in the event of being winners, automatically consent to the use, publication and reproduction throughout the world and without limitation, by THE ORGANIZERS, of their image and name in any type of publicity, by participating in this promotion. promotion, publication, including the Internet, for commercial or informational purposes, provided that these are related solely to this promotion, without THE ORGANIZERS having to pay any financial compensation to the winning participant for this fact, these publications will be made within the time frame of six (6) months, from the end of the promotion. If the participating winner is not interested in participating in these publications, he may send an email to after the end of the promotion. If the participating winner is not interested in participating in these publications, she may send an email to after the end of the promotion. If the participating winner is not interested in participating in these publications, she may send an email firstname.lastname@example.org refusing your consent.
10. ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRESENT RULES: The mere participation in the promotion implies the acceptance of these bases and also the consent by virtue of the ORGANIC LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA No. 172-13 by the participants that the registered data can be used by SARTON DOMINICANA SAS to communicate other campaigns or promotions. In case of doubts or discrepancies in the interpretation of these bases, they will be referred to common law. The bases will be available during the period in which the promotion is in force in the IKEA Dominican Republic store and on the web.
11. OVERALL: Any attempt to bet, or other similar methods are prohibited. No automatic, scheduled, robotic, or similar enrollment will be permitted. THE ORGANIZERS may disqualify or exclude from the promotion those participants who, directly or indirectly, have altered, breached or violated the rules established in these Promotion Bases.
12. APPLICABLE LAW: This promotion is governed by current legislation inthe Dominican Republic and by these bases.