1. PROMOTION SPONSOR: SARTON DOMINICANA, SAS (“IKEA”) (hereinafter referred to as “The Organizers”) will carry out the promotion that will be called “Wednesdays at IKEA taste better”(hereinafter referred to as "the Promotion"), which will be governed by the bases established in these regulations (hereinafter referred to as "The Bases of the Promotion").
2. THE ORGANIZERS: SARTON DOMINICANA, SAS(IKEA) Address: John F. Kennedy corner Bienvenido García Gautier, el Pino, Santo Domingo, DN, CP 10508. Telephone 809 567-41111
3. TERRITORIAL SCOPE OF THE PROMOTION: This Promotion will be valid in the Dominican Republic, all Wednesdays of November 2023 (November 1, November 8, November 15, November 22 and November 29) and December 2023 (December 6, December 13, December 20 and December 27).
4. PARTICIPANTS AND DYNAMICS OF THE PROMOTION:All customers who make a purchase at an IKEA Restaurant, Bistro or Swedish Store (hereinafter referred to as “IKEA FOOD”) WITHOUT MINIMUM VALUE, who on the same date, also purchase at an IKEA Santo Domingo or IKEA Bávaro Store, and present the invoice IKEA FOOD to the seller or the IKEA Store cashier on the same day of your purchase at IKEA (excluding transportation and assembly services and items from the opportunity area) will receive a discount of up to RD$600.00 for the purchase made at IKEA FOOD, creditable to your purchase invoice at the IKEA Santo Domingo y Bavaro store. Discount of up to RD$600 applies for a minimum purchase of RD$4,000 on purchases made the same day at the IKEA Santo Domingo and Bávaro store.
Participation in this promotion will be applicable to purchases made at the IKEA Santo Domingo store, IKEA Bávaro Store. THE ORGANIZERS may cancel the promotion, modify the dates, the terms and conditions of these promotion bases, as well as the prizes presented, at any time for justified cause. In case of cancellation or changes in the promotion, it will be notified on our website www.IKEA.com.do, on social networks or at the IKEA Santo Domingo store.
6. PRIZE:Discount of RD$600 on a purchase of more than RD$4,000 as detailed in “5. Promotion Dynamics” (excludes transportation and assembly services and items from the opportunities area). To claim the prize it is essential that the customer presents the IKEA FOOD purchase invoice. Discount is non-transferable, it can be redeemed by the customer at the IKEA Santo Domingo and Bávaro store or Puntos Santiago and La Romana. In case of a return, the customer must bring it to the store or any of the points and the value of the transport cannot be compensated for its value in cash.
6.1 In order to guarantee the legitimacy of the winner, we may request some additional document, such as an identity card, passport or driver's license. The client exempts THE ORGANIZERS from any responsibility as a result of the acceptance or use of the prize, as long as the cause is not attributable TO THE ORGANIZER.
6.2 Upon return of the item from the series of combinations that is the object of this promotion, the credit note will not include the percentage or value of the transport as appropriate and specified in "point 5" of these bases, of the value of the returned item.
6.3 The promotion will be applicable to purchases made at the IKEA Santo Domingo store, IKEA Bávaro Store, IKEA Santiago Point and IKEA La Romana Point. All taxes, fees or expenses incurred by the winner to receive or claim the prize and any other type of expenses, not specified, are the sole responsibility of the client.
6.4 If two more promotions of this type coincide on the same purchase invoice, the customer will receive the purchase check for the highest amount that they can consume through the store, IKEA point or on the web. The purchase check will not be refundable or reactivated or transferable to any person.
7. GENERAL AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS
Promotions may be subject to special conditions such as minimum purchase or purchase of specific items. These conditions will be reflected in the promotion and in the particular bases of the promotion.
8. PERSONAL DATA:The personal data that the participants provide to participate in this promotion will be incorporated into a data file, property of SARTON DOMINICANA, SAS, domiciled at Av. John F. Kennedy esq. Welcome García Gautier Santo Domingo, El Pino National District CP 10508.
8.1 USE OF NAME OF WINNERS AND IMAGE:By virtue of the provisions of the organic law on protection of personal data No. 172-13, the participants in the promotions automatically consent to the use and processing of the data provided, in order to participate in the promotion, and also for the investigation, promotion and commercialization of the products and services of THE ORGANIZERS. Likewise, the personal information requested for the purposes of this promotion will not be disclosed to any other organization except with the express consent of the contestant. Participants, in the event of being winners, automatically consent to the use, publication and reproduction throughout the world and without limitation, by THE ORGANIZERS, of their image and name in any type of publicity, by participating in this promotion. promotion, publication, including the Internet, for commercial or informational purposes, provided that these are related solely to this promotion, without THE ORGANIZERS having to pay any financial compensation to the winning participant for this fact, these publications will be made within the time frame of six (6) months, from the end of the promotion. If the participating winner is not interested in participating in these publications, he may send an email to after the end of the promotion. If the participating winner is not interested in participating in these publications, she may send an email to after the end of the promotion. If the participating winner is not interested in participating in these publications, she may send an email email@example.com dismissing your consent.
10.GENERAL:Any attempt to bet, or other similar methods are prohibited. No automatic, scheduled, robotic, or similar enrollment will be permitted. THE ORGANIZERS may disqualify or exclude from the promotion those participants who, directly or indirectly, have altered, breached or violated the rules established in these Promotion Bases.
11. APPLICABLE LAW: This promotion is governed by current legislation inthe Dominican Republic and by these bases.